You can register with one of our surgeries if you are entitled to NHS treatment. Once you are registered with your preferred surgery, you will be able to access all our services at any of our surgeries.
The South West Medical Group can only accept patients who are within the practice areas for our surgeries. If you wish to check whether this applies to you, please see our practice area page for the practice boundaries for all of our sites.
To check if you are in our boundary area for Grove Surgery please use our Postcode Checker.
How to register
If you are entitled to NHS treatment, are living within our Practice boundary and would like to register at the Practice then you can either:
- Register Online
Once you have submitted the online registration form you will need to come into the Practice with your ID (see below). Please allow two working days before coming into the Practice.
- Complete the form below and bring them into the Practice with your ID (see below).
New Patient Registration form
- Drop into one of our surgeries to fill out a registration form, with your ID (see below).
Please bring the following three forms of identification to the surgery:
- Your NHS medical card or NHS number.
- A form of photo identity (such as a driving licence or passport etc.)
- Proof of residency (such as a recent utility bill etc.)